Friday, December 2, 2011

Dishes.

Question:  How do you know when it is time to do the dishes (besides the smell?)




Answer:  When you are swigging water out of wine glasses to take your morning vitamins because you've used all your glasses... and bowls. 



True story.

Tomorrow my papers are in the mail and I do dishes!  I'll spare everyone pictures of the disaster that is my kitchen.  Last night a friend came over and I expressly forbade them from entering my kitchen and kept all the lights off in the entire house so they couldn't glimpse my shame.  

Instead let me leave you with an image of something soothing...



Mmmmm.  (And no, there is no connection between this whiskey, wine, and good liquor as to why I've neglected the dishes.  It's the school papers. For true!)




No comments:

Post a Comment