Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Breezes

The most glorious time in the desert has descended upon us. Spring. Between the cool of the winter and the blazing heat of the Summer. The time when I can open the front door and the kitchen door and the wind comes through the house and makes the dust bunnies float around like magical dirty faeries. As I write there are three dirty fairies dancing through the kitchen door and whirling in slow motion across the living room towards me. Ah goodness I hope my very clean relatives are not reading this. Mom forgive me for letting people know I have dancing dirty dust-bunny-fairies when the wind blows.


This is my blue door.  My dusty floor.  My glorious Spring afternoon.  I forgive myself for not being cleaner... then again, I am thinking about photoshopping out the dust on the floor....

No comments:

Post a Comment