Thursday, April 14, 2011

Every Day Life

I take lots of little videos of life at my house.  They are inane.  They are unimportant.  They make me smile.  In the name of megalomania I am posting one today.  

This video is a good insight into a typical day in the life of me and my dogs.  Gotta love the little things.  And the big things that try to love you into a pulp on your kitchen floor....

I'm sitting on the floor because I've never been good at staying in chairs.  Oliver is being messed around with by Ket.  If you watch closely you’ll see he is being very gentle with a little dog that doesn’t know how small she really is in this world.  Then you see Lilly who is standing next to me and wags her tail whenever I “look” at her with the camera.  She doesn’t play as much as the other two, but prefers to hang out with the “grown up” in the house.  You also hear me say ouch at least twice, which is something I say all the time at my  house because both Little Girls have sharp little claws and "dig" at me for attention.    Oliver also steps on me.  Ouch! 

Then in the denouement both Little Girls come pouncing over and put their noses in my face.  I stopped filming right before Oliver did the same thing.  I had to stand up quickly.  He was about to smush me into the tiles with his big-dog loving.   Enjoy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment