Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Word of the Day: Miffed

Miffed:
  adjective


put into an irritable mood, especially by an offending incident


Definition courtesy of Dictionary.com.


I was miffed today by the fact that I didn't get to go work out because I had to get up early for my CPR/First Aid re-certification.  More than being miffed though I enjoyed the clouds today, my dogs, and the ability to go to the store and get organic fat-free milk, come home and have graham crackers dunked in said milk.  What a world to live in, where one can not only get a gallon of milk that easily, but a very specific "I'm-just-a-little-picky" kind of milk.  I apologize for probably sounding goody-two-shoes or gag-me grateful.  I'm trying to take fewer things for granted.  And I'm foisting it on you through my blog.  Woohoo! I hope this post didn't miff you. 

Have a good night... 

No comments:

Post a Comment