Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Joke of the Day: God Has A Point.

I hope this joke doesn't offend anyone.  I'm not trying to make a point I just heard this joke and thought it was funny.  So here goes...


A man is in a house and the police come by and tell him the area is flooding and he should evacuate to higher ground.  The man says “no, that’s okay, God will protect me.”  The police leave.  Sure enough flood water starts rising and creeping into the man’s house. He goes upstairs.  The water keeps rising.  Eventually he is on the roof the water is so high.  Someone comes by in a boat and yells to the man to jump to them so they can save him.  He says “no, that’s okay, God will protect me.”  Soon the water is creeping in around his feet and rising up towards his knees.  The water starts getting whipped up into white little froths by a strong wind and he looks up and sees a helicopter overhead.  A rescuer lowers a rope to him and yells for him to grab on so he can be lifted up and rescued.  The man yells back “no, that’s okay, God will protect me.”

 The man drowns. 

When the man gets to heaven he looks at God and goes “God!  Why did you let me drown?”

God replies “Let you drown! What do you mean let you drown? I sent the police, a life boat, and a helicopter to rescue you.  You turned them all away.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment